so here we go!
here's what i'm supposed to do:
1. open the 4th file where you store your photos
2. pick out the 4th photo & publish it to your blog
3. explain a bit about it
4. pass this challenge to 4 other blogs.
i organize my picture folder, which means i have quite a few subfolders, so whatever remains in it are 'rejects' that i clear each time i have a batch of new photos to put up. my last 'photoshoot' was of Amélie, and in this pic you can see i'm trying to hold her lashes down so that i can show off her eyeshadow, thinking i'd crop out my thumb later. i've cut my nails since ;) oftentimes it's 1 out of 20 pictures i take that gets chosen :O no wonder i take so long to post up pictures of my work LOL
Amélie is a dollcena i gave a makeover to, she's been featured a few times on my blog already, i don't have any other dolls currently, but i'm very excited cos i'll have to go to the post office to pick up a parcel, and i suspect it's my ...oh wait, let's keep her a secret for now ;)
DONE! so now i have to pass this on to 4 other bloggers....it's going to be hard, this challenge has been floating around a while now!
- Betty at Live Mini sorry i didn't do the earlier challenge....
- Asuka Sakumo at cloudy PURPLE sky whose exhibition is coming up soon....
- Oiseau deNim at Le Petit Monde d'Oiseau my latest online pal....
- Christine at DandelionFair Dollhouse whose critters i covet. one of her upcoming works has got my name on it, i just KNOWS it *rubs hands* **checks paypal balance**
OKAY imma go get ready to head down to the post office, i have another post coming up later today after i take pictures of my purchases and miniwork :D stay tuned!