Thursday, December 30, 2010

St Honore Pastry

 St Honore pastries in various scales (1:3, 1:4, 1:6, 1:12)
all made in polymer clay.

base diameter measurements
1:3 - 3.2cm
1:4 - 2.4cm
1:6 - 1.6cm
1:12 - 0.8cm

man, i think st honore pastries have got to be one of the prettiest pastries around.

as with macarons, i'd never heard of, seen, tasted these before. i think i might like it, since i like choux pastries.



with some of my older 1:3 works for scale. i really ought to be listing stuff, but right now i'm enjoying my 'holidays' XD

happy new year everyone! <3


8 comments:

  1. Wow, Cindy, amazing pics for an old comp. You still using your dad's?

    Don't think I will like the real stuff, way too creamy! So yours will have to do :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I told you that all of your stuff is so good!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute *o* I would totally eat it by mistake if no one told me it's fake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you be selling your cupcake cases again?? please answer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Cindy! I wish your happiness! :) And please make enjoy us your wonderful works! ;-)
    Does each prettiest pastries made from clay?! Amazing! :o Those seems REAL! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy... this looks fabulous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ทาง PG-SLOT.GAME ได้จัด โปรโมชั่น PG Slotโปรเด็ดเอาใจนักเล่นที่สมัครเข้ามาเป็นสมาชิกกับทางเว็บของเรา ด้วยโปรสุดพิเศษ ฝาก-ถอนได้จริงเงื่อนไขไม่ยุ่งยาก พร้อมด้วยเจ้าหน้าทีคอยให้บริการ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D