Friday, March 8, 2013

Not much to update here...

but at the very least, Asuka and I managed to get some 1:12 suitcase prototypes done during our mini meet! Sans!' isn't pictured as she ran off with hers XD They aren't completed, but since it's been on our to-do list (since renamed 'bucketlist') for the longest time, I'm glad we finally hankered down to tackle it. I hope to find time to do more 1:12 items, haven't had much time to do anything other than a few minutes of candy crush saga when taking a break from commission work. catching the flu when i'm at my busiest doesn't help either T-T GRARGHHGH i hope it doesn't develop into another sinus infection!!!! maybe i really should get that operation (and a nose job while at it HURHURHUR) ((ok i'm kidding on the nose job thing)) (((OR AM I DUNDUNDUN!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)))

*koff* well, since i also messed up my shoulder, and somehow my left elbow too.....the left elbow thing was bizarre!! I couldn't straighten it at all, felt as if the joint was wonky and niggly. you know how sometimes the joint just seems a little out of place, and random flicking motions can sometimes set it back in place? well this time, it didn't work. hurt like a sumb*tch. other choicier swear words escape me in my cold meds haze. probably why i'm also rambling in this post, BEST TIME TO WRITE HUH!! XD anyway elbow is pretty ok now after not being able to straighten it for a week, and shoulder is....well. it is what it is :(

Commission slots for March are closed (thank you!), April and May slots will be limited as I try to catch up on some larger (literally and figuratively) orders. I have been busy with the largest order I've ever received, all for 1:3 BJDs. I know I said I'd post the larger stuff over on the other blog, but I feel bad for neglecting this one, so......:S DOUBLE POST ON BOTH!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

think i'd better grab more rest. i'm scaring myself. BUHBYE FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D