Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Video: Vacuum Forming for Miniature Making - A Brief Introduction





Hi~! I'm feeling very self-conscious listening to myself, I guess it takes a lot of getting used to. And my voice doesn't sound like me at all.....



I've missed out a few points, but I suppose that will be remedied in future videos, please feel free to leave comments on what you would like me to cover in my next vacuum form video, and I will try to go a little more in-depth to the best of my ability. 

Also, if you have enjoyed my videos, perhaps you would like to consider visiting my Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/snowfern

Supporters will receive more perks as I put together some rewards and Patreon-exclusive content. This will include behind the scene photos, technical knowledge and even step-by-step videos and tutorials. I will still create free-to-public content, so for my loyal followers, don't worry :) You can help me keep producing content by sharing and liking my videos, facebook page etc etc :)

Thanks for watching! *embarrassed grin*

1 comment:

  1. I saw this video over on pinterest, I found it very useful. I know what you mean about being self concious about making a video but thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.

    Kim
    http://minimalarkey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D